[Zope] zope performance issues

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue May 18 12:25:30 EDT 2004

Hi Trevor,

You might want to take a look at the presentation entitled "Scaling
Zope" at http://www.plope.com/misc/szweb/img0.html .

I don't have much experience with other appserver platforms, but it's my
general understanding that Zope is indeed slower on a per-machine basis
than a lot of other systems.  It attempts to make up for that liability
by scaling across systems very well.

- C