[Zope] apache redirect to zope problem

Jan Van Uytven wyvern at uvic.ca
Tue May 18 19:41:42 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've got apache set up on my server to redirect requests for
http://www.hepnetcanada.ca
to go to
http://www.hepnetcanada.ca:8080/hc

and by and large, this works. At least it does with mozilla, opera,
etc... however when the request is redirected in internet explorer 6,
the page renders without CSS formatting. (try it)

Any idea why this happens, or how I can fix it? The apache redirect is
very simple, i.e.

<VirtualHost 142.104.61.63>
        ServerName www.hepnetcanada.ca
        Redirect / http://www.hepnetcanada.ca:8080/hc
</VirtualHost>

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jan

---
Jan (Wyvern) Van Uytven
Sysadmin, UVic TRIUMF
wyvern at uvic.ca

Randomly selected from my quote-file:

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the
world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that,
but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
	- Mariah Carey