[Zope] zope performance issues

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu May 20 05:02:33 EDT 2004

I was thinking of 2 worker threads. What do you need 10 threads for?
Unless you have a well-saturated Oracle cluster driving your site,
there is NO need for upping the thread count. Really.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/