[Zope] Session Variables disappear

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu May 20 13:44:32 EDT 2004

Zope 2.6.2b3, Py 2.1.3, Linux

We use session variables everywhere and have a fairly large number of
concurrent sessions.  Every so often the session variables go away and
the whole house of cards collapses becasuse nearly everything depends upon
session variables.

I tried a while back to isolate the problem without success.  At that time
someone suggestedit was a known problem open problem.  I've just checked
the collector and did not see any open issues there.  The frustrating
thing is that it is the irreproducable Heissenbug behavior.

Can anyone shed additional light on the issue.  Is anyone else observing
similar behavior?  Or is the problem something due to the way we are using
session variables.

	-d