[Zope] audio order

Jerome R. Westrick jerry at Westrick.com
Thu May 20 20:02:23 EDT 2004

Hi Aaron...

I wouldn't place the songs in Zope...
Instead I would use LocalFS to get access to them...

Using LocalFS you can access the files on normal disk as if they
where zope objects, while they remain out side of the Zope database.

This will avoid database bloating, which you would most definatetly have
to fight with otherwise...

You should probably look into other "Local FIle System" tools, some of
them offer more integration into Zope as LocalFS.  Which you might want.

Jerry