[Zope] audio order

Jerome R. Westrick jerry at Westrick.com
Fri May 21 11:14:54 EDT 2004

Basically. the way I see it is as follows:

In Zope I implent my Objects (if I'm using that model)

In Zope I implement my seperation of "Display code" and "application
code".

In my last project I tried to keep the database mostly read only,
and stored all data in postgress.  I had applicational reasons for this
but it also worked out rather well, having code in Zope and Data in PG.

In a preveous project, I stored PDF's in the Zope DB.  This is
definatetly a mistake, which causes problems with an Over fulled Zope DB
holding a history of PDFs for nothing.

Hope this helps

Jerry