[Zope] audio order

Aaron aamehl at bezeqint.net
Sat May 22 14:36:31 EDT 2004

Thanks for everyones advice,

I will indeed have massive amount of data to store. I don't envision
massive bandwidth. I also don't envision letting users to actually
download audio files, rather to create playlist to listen to streaming.

After reading the replies I see I have a lot of learning to do before I
get to far afield.

Thanks
Aaron

I am now reading about