[Zope] 450 hits/s with 40+ TPS ..:D : Thanks to the Community

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Sun May 23 05:26:30 EDT 2004

Trevor Warren wrote:

>  Please write in for any further clarifications. I
> will still pursue other tests with complex sql's and
> will be in touch.

Trevor,
   When you get to the point of having your *actual* transaction code
written in Zope, let us know.  It is quite easy in Zope to write code
that performs badly (or rather there are some very simple easy
optimizations that can be done).  We may be able to help you optimize
the transaction code as well.  Especially if you have any loops in the
code (e.g. fetching 100 rows from an SQL DB and displaying them in an
HTML table).

Glad to hear you are getting some decent results at last :)

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.        Business Vision on the Internet