[Zope] finding my root

Aaron aamehl at bezeqint.net
Mon May 24 03:01:54 EDT 2004

HI all,

I am having some strange behavior with zope.

When I log into manage I get the following error:

Site Error

Resource not found

Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

Check the URL and try again.

Resource: sequence-odd

Troubleshooting Suggestions

      * The URL may be incorrect.
      * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
      * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
        error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to error
log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

I can't figure out what I may have done to cause this but I can't access
my root folder now.

Any hints on how to fix this would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Aaron