[Zope] ZOPE Demo?

Lennart Regebro regebro at nuxeo.com
Tue May 25 05:56:08 EDT 2004

From: Ehab A. Banjar
> In fact I've already installed Zope in my PC. But, how can I see the
visitor's
> homepage? I mean the homepage of the software?

I have no idea what you are talking about. There is no visitors homepage.

I think that you don't really want Zope. You want a more finished product,
such as CPS or Plone.
These are finished content management systems  that run on Zope. Both are
excellent systems.

Download CPS from here:
http://www.nuxeo.org/cps

CPS requires and installation of Zope already. You can install it in the
Zope instance you have.

And Plone from here:
http://plone.org/downloads/
Plone comes in finished packages for many operating systems.