[Zope] WebDrive V6 (&5?) and Zope

Paul Browning paul.browning at bristol.ac.uk
Thu May 27 00:31:16 EDT 2004

--On 26 May 2004 12:33 +0200 Lennart Regebro <regebro at nuxeo.com> wrote:

> From: "Paul Browning" <paul.browning at bristol.ac.uk>
>> I find that re-assuring ..... there's got to be
>> something I'm doing that is very wrong.
>
> Are you using any Microsoft applications?

In the absence of any smileys I'm assuming I
should take this question at face value.

Word et al are installed on the client and
server boxes that I've been using for testing
but the applications weren't open at the time.

There is also the question (looking at
the WebDrive support FAQ) of anti-virus/firewall
software that might interfere (just running McAfee
VirusScan Enterprise in my case).

Did you have anything specific in mind?

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: paul.browning at bris.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/