[Zope] Zope locks up

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu May 27 10:35:28 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 10:32, Paul Winkler wrote:

> > > No.
> > > If there is such as a thing as a "request that locks up zope"
> > > it is a bug and should be reported at http://collector.zope.org/Zope .
> >
> > while 1:
> >   pass
>
> That's not a request.
>
> Mornin', Chris. Had your coffee yet? ;-)

Nope. ;-)  But good idea!

My point just was that it's definitely possible for an developer to
cause Zope to lock up, it doesn't try very hard to protect people from
themselves (even if they don't realize they're "developing" anything).
Reporting a request that hangs due to something like this to the
collector would be sort of pointless.

- C