[Zope] Packing a DBTab database

Small Business Services toolkit at magma.ca
Mon May 31 08:00:39 EDT 2004

I am trying to pack a DBTab mounted database via an external method.  I have
two separate db's mounted (Data.fs, MyDB.fs) and only want to pack MyDB.fs

I have tried:  self.Control_Panel.Database.MyDB.manage_pack()   with no
luck, it generates the following error:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: MyDB
Error Traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):

Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 126, in __call__
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 231, in __call__
__traceback_info__: ((), {}, None)
Module /apps/zope/Extensions/jhtmp.py, line 8, in jhtmp
AttributeError: MyDB

I have looked at the source for the 'pack' button (in
Control_Panel/Database/MyDB) but found no clues (the form just calls
'manage_pack' directly with no reference to which database should be packed.

I have also looked at the source for manage_pack and found no clues.

Somebody must have done this!

Thanks,

Jonathan