[Zope] reserved words?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon May 31 13:33:17 EDT 2004

Mark Barratt wrote:

> exec is a Python reserved word, I discover. Can I use it anyway through
> some kind of escape notation in the expression, or do I have to change
> the database and all the other scripts I've spent a happy weekend writing?

Change any use of python or Zope reserved words to something else, or much pain
and suffering will be your happy reward.

How'd you know what they are?

Well, urm... learn python for the python ones.

For the Zope ones, use ZPT instead of DTML and you will find your fingernails
claw away less of your flesh with frustration....

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk