[Zope] Access to global methods in product creation forms

Marco Bizzarri m.bizzarri at icube.it
Tue Nov 2 08:53:06 EST 2004

Hi all.

I'm sorry, I've already posted this message on zope-dev, realizing that
it was not the right place.

I would like to use a global method in the add form of a product.

I've declared the method in the methods dictionary of the package.

However, when I try to add the product, I receive an unauthorized exception.

The environment is python2.3.4 and zope 2.7.3, running on Debian GNU/Linux.

I've attached a simple test product showing the problem.

Thanks you in advance for your support.

Regards
Marco