[Zope] ZopeXMLMethods and Pyana in 2.7.3

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Nov 4 07:46:25 EST 2004

I am wondering whether this may be related to the fixes for
http://zope.org/Collectors/CMF/259

Do you expect to acquire availableProcessors? That is, is the path
passed to restrictedTraverse a relative path? Looks like from the TB,
just to make sure.

Also, please try with Zope 2.7.2 so we know exactly when it it started
to occur.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/