[Zope] PloneCollectorNG issue/questions

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Sat Nov 6 10:42:02 EST 2004

Hi,

I know nothing about exuserfolder but it looks like that it's does not fit
the standard Userfolder
API in Zope. Since the error occurs in getTrackerUsers() it must be
somwhere in the code where
PCNG asks all userfolders to list their users. Since I have not installed
exuserfolder I can not say
anything about any problems there however it should not be too complicated
to figure it out.
If you need any further help you can contact me to resolve this issue on a
per-hour basis.

Regards,
Andreas

--On Samstag, 6. November 2004 10:31 Uhr -0500 Nick Owen