[Zope] Zope 2 -> Zope 3

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Mon Nov 8 09:18:21 EST 2004

I am pretty sure that Plone, CPS and all other CMF-based applications will
move to Zope 3 at
some point but they will not be based on CMF for Zope but based on
*something* that has
some related functionalities but this will not be CMF and it will unlikely
compatible with CMF.

-aj

--On Montag, 8. November 2004 15:00 Uhr +0100 Pascal Peregrina