[Zope] Conflict error

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Wed Nov 10 02:38:59 EST 2004

There are a number of places where conflict errors can occur.  They can
occur in the ZODB or they can occur in the temporary storage used for
session variable.  Only some conflicts raise exceptions and get reported
out as errors to your users.  If they persist after upgrades you might
look carefully at why they occur and modify your system accordingly.