[Zope] Overly large zexp files sizes

Peter Millar peter.millar at parasyn.com.au
Sun Nov 14 22:25:23 EST 2004

Not sure if it is the same issue but I had the exact same problem and I
narrowed it down to a problem in using a python xml file.  That we had
created and had added within a plone site.  I had several plone sites
and the one that contained the xml file exported as large as the zodb
whereas the other plone sites exported as normal.  When I removed the
xml file from the bad plone site, the size of the zexp file was back to
normal.

Peter Millar