[Zope] [half-newbie] products refactoring and existing site

bruno modulix bruno at modulix.org
Tue Nov 16 06:17:27 EST 2004

Hi

Writing my first Zope site, I dumbly put each of my componants in a
separate product, instead of grouping related classes in a same product.
I end up with something like 9 separate products each one with a single
class when I could - and should - have 3 products with 2 to 4 classes in
each.

So I'd like to refactor all this. But we already have most of the
content (hundreds of objects...) online, and can't afford to start
filling this content all over again.

So, is there a known way to refactor the code (ie : regrouping classes
from products A, B and C into product A) without losing all existing
content ?

TIA
Bruno

--
Bruno Desthuilliers - Analyste-programmeur
bruno at modulix.org
www.modulix.com