[Zope] ANNOUNCE: ZSyncer 0.6.0 released

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed Nov 17 20:26:56 EST 2004

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 02:41:15PM -0600, Ted Pollari wrote:
> on 11/9/04 2:18 PM, Paul Winkler at pw_lists at slinkp.com wrote:
>
> > ZSyncer is a project that allows live zope objects to be synchronized from
> > one Zope to another without doing the tedious export / file transfer /
> > import dance. It is very easy to use.
> >
> > ZSyncer also allows you to see at a glance which objects are out-of-sync.
> >
> > ZSyncer also allows you to view a diff against the destination object,
> > for several types of objects.
> >
> > Download it here:
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/zsyncer/
>

> Which Zope versions are supported by Zsyncer?  This is one thing that I've
> not been able to ascertain from the documentation.

Sorry abou that.
The only thing I really test with is 2.7, but I will fix simple
problems under 2.5-2.6.x if people point them out to me.
E.g. there is an accidental dependency on 2.7 in the 0.6.0 release,
which will be fixed in the 0.6.1 release. (I called absolute_url_path
which was added in 2.7.)

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com