[Zope] ZopeXMLMethods installation woes

Ken Ara feedreader at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 18:26:36 EST 2004

> It would probably the best approach to look at the
> code
> (or read the installation instructions) to find
> out how "ZopeXMLMethods" tries to find applicable
> XSLT processors.
>
> --
> Dieter

Well, I guess you are right, so let's get started..
Install ZopeTestCase to complete install of
ZopeXMLMethods. Now to test:

ken> /usr/local/www/Zope/bin/python runalltests.py
SOFTWARE_HOME: /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python
INSTANCE_HOME: /usr/local/www/Zope
(...)
Ran 167 tests in 1.630s

OK
---
next, test ZopeXMLMethods:

ken> /usr/local/www/Zope/bin/python
/usr/local/www/Zope/Products/ZopeXMLMethods/tests/alltests.py
Unable to locate Testing package

But Testing is in my SOFTWARE_HOME, at
/usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Testing

This proves there is something basic I don't
understand. Please, what is it?

Ken