[Zope] ZopeXMLMethods installation woes

Ken Ara feedreader at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 19:08:32 EST 2004

Ciao Marco,

First, I made a small mistake copying from another
screen. I should have written that I launched the
python that runs Zope with the command:

ken> /usr/local/www/Zope/bin/python (not
usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python), which failed to import
the Ft module

--- Marco Bizzarri <m.bizzarri at icube.it> wrote:

> Is there a directory named Ft inside
> /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python ?
>
> Regards
> Marco

No, /Ft is located at /usr/local/4Suite-1.0a4/Ft

The path /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python is my current
SOFTWARE_HOME.

How do I tell Zope (2.7) to look in several places?

Thanks,

Ken