[Zope] Move Images to Filesystem from zodb via FTP and WebDAV

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sun Nov 28 13:21:20 EST 2004

I want users be able to WebDAV or FTP images into a Zope/Plone site.
Once each image reaches the site, I want it to be automatically
migrated to the filesystem with the same file name (worse case,
cronning the migration).  I don't want the image referenced or stored
anywhere in the zodb following the migration - just moved from the zodb
to the filesystem.   I only the client to use only their zope/plone
login password.  I don't want to provide direct FTP or HTTP access to
the filesystem or dish out server accounts for scp.  Can anyone advise
a possible solution to this.

Regards,
David