[Zope] Product installation

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Mon Nov 29 07:26:51 EST 2004

As I understand it, all that is required to install a product in Zope is
to extract the archive to the Products directory and restart Zope. This is
what I have done in the past and then the product shows up under
/Control_Panel/Products. For some reason this does not happen with
PloneGuestbook on my installation of Zope 2.7.3 on Linux Redhat v7.3.

Can anyone suggest why? Or where should I look to see any signs of
problems? No relevant msgs are to be found in the logs.

--
John