[Zope] Server does not answer

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Fri Oct 1 18:25:49 EDT 2004

Sébastien Vinot <sebastien.vinot at laposte.net> on 10/2/04 wrote:

>I have a Zope session that runs a Plone one.
>
>Navigating on the site is fine. But when one try to connect, the
>navigator sends a request to the Zope server. It sends back an
>acknowledgment : the navigator informs the web site is found. And then
>the navigator is waiting for data that never comes ?
>
>I have no error logged on my Zope instance.
>
>It is a FreeBSD 5 server that runs a Zope/(unreleased version, python
>2.3.4 with ZServer/1.1 (Plone version : 2.0.3).
>
>What can be the problem ?

perhaps your zope is deadlocked, has exhausted all its available memory.
did you try restarting it?
<-->
george donnelly ~ http://www.zettai.net/ ~ "Quality Zope Hosting"
Complete Zope Hosting ~ Dedicated Servers ~ Plone Hosting Solutions
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet ~ Sales: (312) 224-8542/3, (866) ZOPE-NOW