[Zope] tal:attributes question

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 23:51:31 EDT 2004

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 01:37:53 +0200, Garito <garito at sistes.net> wrote:
> do you know XHMTL and CSS?
> I think these "style" attribute would be better in a css file...

Well, one answer to the question is that it's possible to do a
computed attribute that contains semi-colons in this way.  Another is
to stick some class attributes on things, and generate an additional
or alternate class name for each variation of the style attribute, and
then sticking the styling there.  I tend to do the later, but I don't
know all the details of Laura's problem, so which is appropriate for
her, I'll leave to her to decide.  ;-)

  -Fred

Zope Corporation