[Zope] Two Zopes versus two Zope instances

aa bb haberkornj at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 10:59:32 EDT 2004

Dear Zopers,

On a server (P4 2,6 GHZ, 512MB, Win2k) I have an Intranet running (Zope 2.7.0 as service) and a preproduced utility database which came in a Zope 2.6.1.

Would performance improve, if I ported the latter to a zope 2.7.0 instance?

Would you advise to do so?

I have never before set up a parallel 2.7 instance, but from documentation it seems that they would be independent services as well, sharing only the Program directory.

?

Best regards

Jan Haberkorn