[Zope] Event Log Manager

Marnie King marnie.king at abs.gov.au
Tue Oct 5 19:47:59 EDT 2004

As quoted from Zope's website.... "Event Log Manager is a logging facility for
Zope that supports complex rules processing and configurable targets.  It has
more features than the current zLOG facility.  It's available at
http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/Products/EventLogManager"

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          Chris Withers |
|        |          <chris at simplis|
|        |          tix.co.uk>    |
|        |                        |
|        |          04/10/2004    |
|        |          06:03 PM      |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>
  |      To:     Marnie King/Staff/ABS                                         |
  |      cc:     zope at zope.org                                                 |
  |      Subject:     Re: [Zope] Event Log Manager                             |

Marnie King wrote:

> I have recently attempted to include Event Log Manager into my installation of
> Zope.

What is Event Log Manager?
Where did you download it from?

> However, after installing  it in my I'm unable to restart Zope
> successfully.  Is anyone able to give any light to this situation.

Look in log/event.log or try starting zope with bin/runzope and see what
you get.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk