[Zope] Zope instance restarting itself

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 02:44:54 EDT 2004

Gitte Wange wrote:
>> And now I think we are getting close to the problem. Data.fs IS around
>> 2GB (2147483592 bytes to be exact).

Yes, that's a 2GB limit.

>> I will try to find out how FreeBSD likes that big files.

"FreeBSD" probably doesn't care, however, whatever filesystem you're
using might have a 2GB limit on files.

> I compiled python-2.3.3 for my FreeBSD-5.2.1 myself - any flags I should
> use for python to have LFS or is it "just there"?

I think it's there by default with 2.3.3, but do ./configure --help or
whatever the python equivalent is before compilation and check there
aren't any relevent options that could be supplied...

cheers,

Chris

PS: You could also look at using mounted storages to split the Data.fs
so it doesn't get so big...

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk