[Zope] Odd sessioning issues with ExUserFolder.

Cliff Ford Cliff.Ford at ed.ac.uk
Sat Oct 9 02:00:49 EDT 2004

It would be helpful to know what happens when a user who is not logged
in tries to access a resource for which login is required. Does that
invoke the default exUserFolder login form? If so, you need to figure
out how to get Zope to call your custom form instead of the default
form. My method of doing this seems unduly complicated!

Another point: my processing script just redirects to the intended
destination. If login worked, exUserFolder took care of authentication -
no need to call validate. But like I said, maybe my approach does seem
over-complicated.

Cliff