[Zope] ZODB question - obtaining type information from known OID

Sean Hastings whysean at softhome.net
Sat Oct 9 13:14:50 EDT 2004

I am trying to track down some write conflict errors in a Product I am
working on.

The event.log is telling me (for example):

ConflictError: database conflict error (oid 000000000011e870, serial was
0358665aa2650baa, now 0358665a4ba78c99)

I would like to find out what class of object is producing the conflict, so
I can write an _p_resolveConflict function to handle the problem, but the
log doesn't tell me the conflicting objects type.

What is the best/easiest way to get type information from the provided OID#
?

--Sean