[Zope] siteroot problem

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Sun Oct 10 17:06:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

Am So, den 10.10.2004 schrieb David Clymer um 22:53:
> I'm just starting to fool with zope, and in my exploration of it,
> mindlessly set up a siteroot object in the root directory which
> redirects all requests to a child directory. Now, I am unable to access
> the management interface and so cannot remove the problematic object. Is
> there any way to fix this aside from purging/recreating the zope
> instance?
>
> Hints, ideas, or specific referals to TFM are welcome.

Well, google "siteroot" and zope should give you a zillion
of hits ;) One easy way is to just remove it via FTP.

There are some URL parts you can insert and some
environment vars you could set. Grep the source
if in doubt.

I wonder if someone could just remove the constructor
for this object since it is really a traf for newbies.

Regards
Tino