[Zope] Sending an alarm message to all logged-in users

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Mon Oct 18 01:53:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

Am Mo, den 18.10.2004 schrieb Dennis Allison um 6:17:
> Many Zope sysems (ours included) use authentication and maintain session
> information.  Logged in users are those for which we have session
> information and which we believe (for some reason) are still active.

I wonder which userfolder and session management you use. The default
of Zope2.6 and up opens sessions for anonymous users as well.
However, no session management ever knows if a subsequent request
by the user will happen. Needless to tell me about session management
because I mentioned a 'solution' using sessions.

Regards
Tino