[Zope] Issue using Apache 2 behind Zope2.7 and Virtual Host

ALAUZET Patrice SZSIC35 - BOM Patrice.ALAUZET at interieur.gouv.fr
Mon Oct 18 06:58:27 EDT 2004

Hello to you all

I try to use Zope 2.7.x behind Apache 2.0.x under Linux (kernel 2.6.x) -
Mandrake 10 .

Zope works fine alone : ip 192.168.1.1 on port 8090/myzopeinstance
Apache works fine alone : ip 192.168.1.1 on port 80

I've create under Linux other IP addresses (i.e. 192.168.1.10) on the same
NIC and all works fine.

I want to call the virtual IP adress 192.168.1.10:80 and access to my Zope
instance (it will be the only address and port number
that appear in the browser, due to security reason across the routers), but
I have only the text in my web page.
My pictures don't appear, and when I clic to some links on my web page, the
browser (Mozilla) tells me :
the document contains no data. Have I forgoten some "aliases" ?
For testing, i've tried to do the same stuff with "manage" instead of
"myzopeinstance" and I've in my browser
only the 3 blank frames, with three times "the document contains no data"
(but first the browser ask me the login and password).

Where am I wrong ? Can you help me please ?

On my Zope instance I've declared VirtualHostMonster with nothing else.

On my Apache config commonhttp.conf :
NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.10:80>
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/Zope-2.7.0/myzopeinstance/
    ServerSignature On
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://localhost:8090/VirtualHostBase/http/192.168.1.1:80/myzopeinstance/Vir
tualHostRoot/$1 [L,P]

    RewriteLogLevel 9
    ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/16.101-error.log
    CustomLog /var/log/httpd/16.101-access.log combined
    RewriteLog /var/log/httpd/16.101-rewrite.log
    LogLevel info
#    ProxyVia on
</VirtualHost>

I've read all documentation through the internet but I haven't found
anything about that issue.

Regards