[Zope] problem with PloneLanguageTool, LinguaPlone, without event show in Calendar

Zhou Zhen chouchen at 126.com
Mon Oct 18 22:31:54 EDT 2004

Hi, all,
I met a strange problem, when i installed:
LinguaPlone 0.7
PloneLanguageTool 0.5

It seems everything run well, but when I use Quickinstaller to install these 2
products winthin a plone site, then I met a problem:
1. I coul add any events, but it couldn't show in Calendar, no link in the Calendar
2. when I creat a new plone site in ZMI, without to install the 2 products,
the events' link to calendar works well.

But I really need the function that these 2 products would provide,
Pls help out.

My Env:
Zope 2.7.3b2-0,
python 2.3.4
Plone 2.0.4

(Sorry to post the not exact list, but i couldn't make a subscription to plone-user)

TIA

Zhou Zhen