[Zope] Re: Docs on zope config

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Wed Oct 20 17:30:06 EDT 2004

John Poltorak wrote:
> Where do I find a list of options available for zope.conf?
>
> I found a sample.conf in the zdaemon directory, but when using that gave
> me error msgs about  'runner' being an unknown type name.
>

> It's the only file I've seen which suggests how 'socket-name' can be set.

$ZOPE_HOME/lib/python/Zope/Startup/zopeschema.xml defines the schema for
zope.conf.  It doesn't (currently) allow the 'socket-name' variable to
be set;  you could try adding it (to the 'zoperunner' section), and see
if things Just Work.  If so, submit the diff as a patch to a collector
issue:

   http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope

Tres.
Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com