[Zope] Re: Re: Re: Re: File uploads: filename with ';'

Vova kv11111 at mail.ru
Wed Oct 27 07:31:26 EDT 2004

Tino Wildenhain wrote:
>> You are right. Bug is in cgi.py at line 325:
>> plist = map(lambda x: x.strip(), line.split(';'))
>>
>> One question: is it right that browser sends 'a;b' as '"a;b"' ? What RFC
>
> rfc822 I believe. But the quoting looks right. Otherwise
> the ; in the name would have to be handled as delimiter
> like cgi.py does in the case because it ignores the Quoting.
>
> I wonder how the other mime handling modules in python do
> this: rfc822, mimetools, email
email seems to handle it correctly, but it doesn't handle "=" ;-) It's very
similar bug, it's strange that one of it fixed and the other don't.
See email/Message.py line 61 function _parseparam.
It mimetools this is not fixed, but noted in comment (mimetools.py:47).
Where could I post this bug ?

--
    Vladimir