[Zope] Use of APE in a production environment?

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Wed Oct 27 09:52:20 EDT 2004

On 27 Oct 2004 at 8:14, Kelly McDonald wrote:

> However, zope chokes on that keyword. I'm wondering if you had to patch
> zope in some manner to get it to work?
>
> I'm currently using apelib 1.0, & Zope 2.7.2 and my Ape-fs is being
> mounted at the root directory.
>
> any suggestions?

Ah, I think I have submitted a change to Shane about this too.

In Ape-1.0 directory, edit component.xml and about line 96, check to see if it looks like this:

    <key name="hidden_filenames" default="_">

I think it used to be hidden-filenames, which doesn't work.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements