[Zope] RPCAuth on debian

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Thu Oct 28 23:45:23 EDT 2004

	[crossposted from plone list - on reflection, probably more a
zope problem that a plone one, and  I got no response there anyway.
Forgive my newbie confusion - still sorting out what is zope and what
is plone]
	I've installed Zope 2.7 on debian (unstable). My intent was
to try Quills, the plone weblog software. But Quills is reporting
itself as broken, apparently due to lack of RPCAuth.

	The immediate problem, however, is RPCAuth. It doesn't appear
to be installed, and if I add it as a product to my Zope instance, my
Zope instance never accepts connections at all, including management
connections. Any suggestions as to what might be going wrong? Or
where I might look to find out? Or is RPCAuth more complex to install
that just unpacking it in the appropriate directory?
	Regards
		David