[Zope] Need a suggestion

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Wed Sep 1 14:08:56 EDT 2004

The concept that I am working on is not difficult but I keep running
into barriers in zope. I am using a zope page template that displays a
table of data retrieved from my database. I need to create a link that
once clicked will call a zsql method that will redefine:

    start request/start|python:0;
    batch python:here.getBatch(results)">
.
.
.

So, initially the data is displayed based on the zsql method
view_pc_sql. Now, I need to add a link that will redefine the results
variable using a different zsql method. The problem I have been having
is the fact that I am trying to redefine the results variable in a <a
href..> so once I close it </a> it does not retain the values I just
inserted once I get to displaying the data further down the page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely frustrated,
 Laura