[Zope] Help...zope template problem

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Wed Sep 1 17:13:02 EDT 2004

However, I want my <a> to define the value of test because intially I
need it to be equal to nothing and the <a> will define the value. But,
this doesn't work because if I do this like you suggested after I close
the link </a> the value of test will go right back to nothing.

So, I don't know if this is possible what I am trying to do. I need
conditional statements basically. So, if test <div tal:condition=test>
is true it needs to perform an operation. But to perform the operation
it has to be triggered by the link.

Thanks
-Laura