[Zope] Temporary Folder Object Creation

Dieter.Maurer at Haufe.de Dieter.Maurer at Haufe.de
Tue Sep 7 13:01:53 EDT 2004

Please stay on the list!

Asad Habib wrote at 2004-9-7 10:08 -0400:
>What is destination, is that the folder in which the
>Temporary Folder object will be created?

Sure!
What else could it reasonably be when it earns the name destination?

Especially, in view of the "as always" remark...

>An example would help
>clarify things.

I doubt you can be serious about this...

   There are three variables in the code below.
   Will it really help you when I replace them
   with artificial constants?

And some advice:

   The most effective way to learn is to try.

   It would have been much more efficient to simply
   try out the code snipped I have send you under your
   (correct) assumption that "destination" is the target
   folder rather than ask me back.

   Do you not think so?

--
Dieter