[Zope] Temporary Folder Object Creation

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:45:35 EDT 2004

Yes, I am absolutely serious about this and I will stay on this list just
to tickle your ego.

Also, I have three pieces of advice for you. Never assume that you are the
only developer on this list (i.e. I tested the code snippet you sent to me
before replying back to you and it didn't work!). Secondly, what's the point
of acquiring knowledge if you cannot impart it to others without inflating your
ego. Third, a mailing list is designed to share information with others, not to
insult the intelligence of other members. If you have any more insults,
please direct them to me and not to the entire group!

- Asad