[Zope] Management View

Edward Hartfield ehartfield at savingtree.com
Thu Sep 9 08:39:17 EDT 2004

I'm writing my first Zope product.  It's a folder-like object.  I'm
implementing before_publish_traverse() so that I can do authentication
(but not using Zope's security model).  Authentication logic is
different depending on whether or not the managment view of the resource
is being sought.

Does anyone know if there is a way to tell programmatically whether the
management view of a resource is being requested, other than looking for
'manage_workspace' as the last element in the path?