[Zope] Using tal:attributes with a python script

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Mon Sep 13 16:18:42 EDT 2004

I have the following line of code:
tal:attributes="color python:here.statChk(actStatus)"> ....

I am trying to pass the value that is in actStatus into the statChk
script. I am changing the font color based on what is returned by the
script. The script works because in place of actStatus I used the
strings that would give me the necessary results. So, it is just a
matter of how I am supposed to pass the parameter without confusing the
color attribute.

Thanks.