[Zope] Zope leaking memory?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Sep 14 08:17:54 EDT 2004

You want the "Zope-2_7-branch" but I haven't yet checked the various
changes listen on the plope.com page under "In my Head" into that
branch, tho.  This includes one or two major bugfixes.

If you're really manly, you can check out the "chrism-pre273-branch" of
the Transience product (it's not a tag that is used for Zope itself).
That's where all the work is happening before it goes into the 2.7
branch.