[Zope] Keyword index

Garito garito at sistes.net
Wed Sep 15 10:53:37 EDT 2004

Hi all

Yesterday I asked for Keyword index bug but anyone want/could help/point me
the problem was:

There are a bug in keyword index search that make OR searches instead of AND

Dieter Maurer did answer the question recommending to install managable
index (a Dieter's product) but I try to install it and I could see that
have a "not so usefull" (sorry Dieter I don't try to criticise your
work) dependency with another product from Dieter called OFolder

In Dieter's web page (http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/)
you could read:

      2.4 OFolder

A tiny layer above |Folder| providing ordering control.

Download <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/OFolder.tgz> 4
kb TGZ archive.

Then I think OFolder is changeable by the default ordered folder in Zope

Could you help to solve the Keyword Index or change Keyword Index for
another product?
I need an index like ManagableIndex but without any dependency

Thanks!!!