[Zope] ASP

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Sat Sep 18 04:36:42 EDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 09:54:28PM -0400, Jim Washington wrote:
> John Poltorak wrote:
>
> > [Zope] ASP Does Zope support pages using MS ASP?
>
> The short answer is no, and don't hold your breath on it happening soon.

The reason I ask is that I have copied a website written with FrontPage to
an Apache server and certain pages do not display properly - they are
sown as text, although they render fine if I copy everything to Zope.
Someone suggested that Apache would not handle ASP pages, so I wondered if
Zope did. It looks as though ASP is just a red herring in this case.

--
John